Join our TukiTaki.xyz Team
Bachelor’s degree in CSE or a related field
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture;
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of full-time experience is required for this role;
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications;
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites;
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector;
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers;
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial;
- Fluent in Bangla and English.
How to Apply
Send your resume to [email protected]; include a cover letter, if your resume is not self-explanatory.
We are actively seeking an Intern who will provide administrative support to all departments in the organization. The ideal candidate is interested in the e-commerce space and is excited to grow their skills across multiple functions. Your key strengths include working hard, working intelligently, time management, agility, teamwork, and honesty.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- 40% of your time will be allocated toward supporting the Accounts team. Some of the daily tasks include making weekly seller payments, entering data into QuickBooks, working with the Manager on month-end reporting.
- The remaining time will be spent supporting other department Leads and Managers with their projects. This can include researching what a good product page should include on our website or choosing products for an ad that we may want to launch.
- Occasional travel is required to meet Sellers or go to the bank and government offices.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1 year of full-time work experience is required for this role;
- Fluent in using Excel and Google Suite;
- Fluent in Bangla and English;
- Ability to work well with multiple teams and stakeholders;
- Experience in e-commerce is desired.
We are currently working from home. You require a stable internet connection and a laptop/computer for this job. When necessary and deemed safe, we will be working from an office and you will need to be able to commute to work.
The internship period is 3 months and the gross monthly salary is BDT 15,000. Should you successfully complete your internship, you will graduate into a full-time position with a salary increase. We have a 6-days working week (Fridays are off).
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] We will close recruitment as soon as we find the right candidate.