Gift Registry OVC cover
Play Video
Gift Registry cover
Play Video

gifting has never been easier

What is a Gift Registry?

You’re in a moment in life when you or someone you know is going to receive gifts. Lots of gifts. Like a wedding or a baby shower. When you receive these gifts, there will be a 20% chance that it is exactly what you need and want. 80% of the gifts will be lovely, but not things that you need or may be things that you already have in your home. Creating an online gift registry gives you the ability to pick and choose a list of items from TukiTaki.xyz that you want to receive as gifts from your guests. Your guests are able to see the list of gifts you would like and buy those for you. Online gift registries are becoming popular around the world as it removes the guesswork out of buying presents and you get what you truly need.
landing page image1
landing page image

Why Create a Gift Registry?

Convenient for Your Guests

An online gift registry is easy for guests who have access to the internet. Letting guests, locally and abroad, know exactly what you want makes it convenient for them to buy it without wondering if they got you something you may like. It also helps them save time by not having to physically go out to a store and look for something. Guests can take as little as 30 minutes to browse through your Wishlist of gifts and purchase it from their laptop or phone. The best part is, they don’t have to guess, they know what you want!

 

Get What You Need

It’s not uncommon in Bangladesh to get 3 irons or 4 toasters as wedding gifts. Take all the time you need, from the comfort of your home to create an online registry to avoid getting the same item numerous times or receiving gifts which you don’t need or use. You can also add and remove items as you see fit as many times as you want. With a gift registry of selected products you don’t have to worry about re-gifting 80% of what you receive to other family members and at other weddings.

Search for a Gift Registry

Inspiration Boards

Explore different gift registries and get inspired to create your own

Gifts For Any Occasion

Choose unique presents suitable for any event

Common Questions

Want to know more about creating a Gift Registry? Start here.

How do I create a gift registry?

It’s super easy! Click on CREATE A REGISTRY and follow the steps from there. Once you’ve created your registry, you can manage it from your phone or laptop. Call us on +880 17 5567 3889 if you’re having trouble.

How much does the gift registry cost?

It’s 100% free to create a TukiTaki.xyz Gift Registry!

How many gift registries may I have?

You can have one active registry per email. Once your gift registry is finished, you can then use the same email address to create another one. Alternatively, use multiple email addresses to create various registries.

What events may I use a gift registry for?

It’s entirely up to you; it can be for anything. The most common events for creating registries are weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, farewells, housewarmings and birthdays. You can also have a personal Wishlist that isn’t attached to an event.

How do I share my registry?

There are several easy ways to share your gift registry with family and friends, including a URL, social media and email. The option to share you registry is available in the Overview tab of your dashboard.

Ask us anything, we’re here to help!

call us on +880 17 5567 3889, email us at [email protected] or fill out this form

    © All Rights Reserved by tukitaki.xyz

    WordPress Image Lightbox
    0
      0
      Your Cart
      Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop
        Calculate Shipping
        Apply Coupon